Tuesday, May 6

WOI: January 1994

I've always been a major photo/magazine/book hoarder and have accumulated an overwhelming amount of images over the years. Recently I've been trying to go digital and have been spending a majority of my computer time in front of the scanner. This past month I started uploading my World of Interiors back issues to the computer but felt a little overwhelmed. I don't want it to turn into a chore so I decided to take it slow and do an issue a week. I thought it would be fun to share my favorite photos on here as I scan them in. Might not last but if it does, consider this my introduction.



























Using different soils for paint, the Kassena women of northern Ghana decorate their houses with stunningly effective, simple geometric patterns. Photographed by Tim Beddow. World of Interiors January 1994.

No comments:

Post a Comment